PANEER BUTTER MASALA
Paneer Butter Masala is a north Indian recipe, though everyone wish to try it at home at least once. It will be so tasty when we eat at a restaurant. But, it is easy to make at home within 30minutes of time. Here is a step by step procedure with a paneer butter masala video added.
- Paneer -200g
- Onion -2 no
- Ginger and garlic -1 tablespoon each
- Tomato -2 no
- Coriander leaves
- Chilli powder -1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Kasoorimethi(optional) -1 or 2 pinches
- Cashew nut paste/fresh cream (optional)
Check the Paneer Butter Masala Preparation Video By Molly explained in Malayalam.
- Fry Paneer cubes in butter and keep aside. No need of deep fry. Saute ginger and garlic in butter, in the same pan.
- Add chopped onion and saute well.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder in a low flame and saute for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and saute until the tomato gets cooked well. Then flame off and allow it to cool.
- Make a fine paste of above mixture.
- Take a vessel or pan and pour this mixture into the vessel.
- Add enough water and allow it to boil.
- Add fried paneer cubes and cook well.
- Finally, add kasoorimethy and coriander leaves.
- If you like to add fresh cream or cashew nut paste, add it in this stage.
Tasty paneer butter masala is ready.