Turmeric is not only a spice to use, but a useful anti- inflammatory substance and a beauty ingredient too. It allows to increase the immunity power of our anti-inflammation system. So, in our kitchens, we are using turmeric not only for taste, but to help our immune system.
Let’s see what are the household uses of Turmeric.
1) Instead of using the creams and moisturizers from the market, use turmeric paste mixed using water, apply on face, neck and hand firmly. Leave it for 30minutes. Then washed off. Continuing this practice will build up an extraordinary glow on your face for sure!
2) Including turmeric in food while cooking will help us to get a relief from muscle pain as well as arthritis.
3) Take turmeric powder and mix with honey, then apply to pimples and acne scars. This is a very good treatment for acne scars.
4) To remove the scars of Chicken pox and other scars can be treated by mixing turmeric with alovera.
5) You will get good sleep patterns if you add a small amount of turmeric when you have a sip of tea.