1) Clean the Karimeen (Pearl Spot Fish) nicely.
2) Apply and marinate with salt, turmeric, chilli, and a little bit of citrus and pepper powder half an hour.
3) Heat the pan and boil the oil, fry the marinated fish nicely (don’t over fry the fish) and keep aside.
4) Add sliced onions, finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chilli, curry leaves to the same oil.
5) Mix and stir thoroughly.
6) Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala to this mix when it is about to fry.
7) Add tomatoes and salt too.
8) When the mix cooked nicely add coconut milk into this.
9) Off the burner when the gravy becomes thick.
10) Take banana leaves and put this mix into it.
11) Put the fish above the mix, then add the mix at the top of the fish.
12) Tightly cover the leaves, make the pan heated with little oil and burn the fish both sides.